Reading List is a free iOS app for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, to track and catalog the books you read.
Easily keep a list of books you’ve read, books you’re reading, and books you want to read. Track your reading progress by recording the start and finish dates of the books in your list.
Add New Books
- Scan the barcode of a book to quickly add it to your list
- Search online to find and add books
- Alternatively, add a book manually by typing in its details
Track Your Reading
- Quickly log the dates you start and finish each book with a tap or swipe
- Order the books in your To Read section, to help plan your next book
- Create custom lists to organise your books
- Record your current page number of the books you’re reading
- Add your own rating and notes to each book
Free & Open
- Export and import all your data
- No online account or signup needed
- All data is private and stored only on-device
- Fully open source
- No ads!
By Andrew Bennet (GitHub, Twitter)